We’ve got some exciting news for the month of June!
Starting off with what you guys really wanna know, here’s our (current) June lineup of games! Two of these games also include multiplayer support, which I know some of you guys have been asking for.
- Sunblaze drops June 3rd and is already available for preorder on the Hub! Sunblaze is an upcoming precision platformer with pixel art graphics and more than 300 levels. The game is inspired by Celeste but with a heavier emphasis on puzzling, and with different mechanics. You can catch them on the Chasing XP Podcast later this month too!
- Eximius: Seize the Frontline combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment. You can also catch my interview with them on the podcast this Friday.
- Duru is a 2D Puzzle Platformer set in a West African mole rat colony. While solving puzzles with a somewhat unreliable companion, players follow the story of Tuli, a story about the struggles of insecurities, darkness, and friendship.
- Pyramid Plunge is a game inspired from the classic spelunking platformers, adding a lot of humor for all ages bringing back the handcrafted pixel-art platforming of the 90s. You’ll explore creature-infested, ever-changing pyramids.
We’ve always got new games coming, so be sure to keep an eye out! For other updates, let’s take a look:
- We’ve split the feedback channels into their own category, just for ease-of-use as our library grows.
- Keep an eye out on our Twitter @ChasingXP1 for some exclusive giveaways we’ve got planned!
That’s it for me folks, thanks for sticking with us and making a great community!